- Thorough preparedness and grooming for students who aspire to Achieve excellence
- Program initiated by EXPERT on demand and request by Parents and students for methodical learning.
- Exhaustive, relevant and original study material and test papers prepared by highly qualified and dedicated faculty of EXPERT so as to make learning more interesting.
- Building a strong foundation to excel in all India level entrance exams later
- Inculcation of understanding of concepts and analytical thinking to solve applied theory & problems which gives a head start for those students who aspire high.
We, at EXPERT, are pleased to offer to career-minded youngsters of our country, the best of the study materials and resources which will elevate them to achieve their goal.
This comprises of innovative & exhaustive printed study materials which will be sent to the students regularly by post. The course material is made up of important points, Q & A, & MCQs. This material helps the students to face the exams with greater confidence and accuracy.
We offer two types of courses for Class X through Postal Coaching:
1. State Board Course [MATHS AND GENERAL SCIENCE ONLY]
- One year course for students studying currently in CLASS X of State board Syllabus and appearing for Karnataka board examinations.
2. CBSE Course [MATHS AND GENERAL SCIENCE ONLY]
- One year course for students studying currently in CLASS X of CBSE syllabus and appearing for board examinations.
Once you are enrolled, the course materials will be sent to you chapter wise in the following manner:
- A total of at least 20 sets of materials [12 from each subject] will be dispatched periodically between June 2015 to December 2015.
- In the month of December, you can attend our 2 days contact program to be held in Mangaluru. The exact date of commencement of this program will be announced later.
- For the students who cannot attend the contact program, we will send 2 sets of model test papers of Board Exams Note that in such a case, we will also send the suggested explained answers to these model test papers.
Your option for attending 2 days contact program should be mentioned clearly through a request letter (the format of which will be sent to you by 20th December). This request letter should reach us by the 10th January. If no such request letter reaches us by 10th January, then we will assume that you have opted for the option (2) mentioned above.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The top performance in the mock test conducted during our 2 days Contact Program will be given preference for admission into our reputed Expert PU College.